Sunday 3 February 2013

Project 50 Pan

Every now and then I have a mini-crisis when I really I can't fit anymore into my beauty cabinet/makeup box/etc and find myself really stressed because I feel like I belong on an episode of Hoarders! I've been going through one of those stages lately, and not only do I want to save money but cutting back on the clutter in the bathroom would decrease my stress levels significantly.  

Because of this stress, I've decided it's time to embark on a Project 50 Pan! I've only ever been truly successful with a Project 20 Pan before, I usually cave and buy something new before I use up 50 products.  However now I have a blog where I'm going to document my progress regularly to hopefully keep me accountable.  

Stay tuned for updates!

No comments:

Post a Comment