Wednesday 2 January 2013

November Empties

You'd assume that in early January I'd be posting my December empties, wouldn't you? But I was away for a few weeks in December so didn't get a chance to collect empties, and my November empties are most certainly overdue!


Bath and Body Works Carried Away Body Lotion - this was a limited edition scent that isn't available anymore, and while it was nice enough, it wasn't special enough for me to want to repurchase anyway.  

LUSH Vanilla Dee-Lite Body Lotion - I really loved this body lotion! It had a nice lightweight-yet-moisturising texture and helped soothe my itchy legs after showering.  The scent was lovely too, a musky vanilla.  I definitely plan on repurchasing at some stage, but I have too many other products to use up first!

Alpha-H Liquid Gold - This is definitely in HG territory for me.  I try to use it on my skin after cleansing every other night, and my skin is definitely smoother and clearer when I'm using it. I've already repurchased in bulk!


Philosophy Mint Cookie Milkshake 3-in-1 - Like the vast majority of Philosophy shower gels, this smelt amazing - exactly as the name describes! Sadly it was part of a limited edition set, but at least Philosophy are always coming out with delicious smelling new shower gels for me to use!

Origins Clear Improvement Charcoal Mask - This was a really nice charcoal mask that helped clear my pores (although it is a charcoal colour so I did look very confronting when wearing it!).  I'd consider repurchasing it at some stage but, like most beauty products, I have too many other similar products to get through first!

Alpha-H Micro Cleanse - This was a nice facial scrub, although not an all time favourite.  It contains AHAs and smelt amazing (like candy canes!).  The texture was very fine and the peppermint oil left a nice tingle on my skin, but I have other HG facial scrubs I love so I'm in no rush to repurchase.

Haus of Gloi Twice Is Nice Pumpkin Butter - This body butter had a really lovely smooth and moisturising texture, and had a coconut cookie scent that was divine! Would definitely consider repurchasing after finishing other products first.

Scented Luxuries Birthday Cake Body Scrub - This was a fairly nice body scrub I purchased from the Etsy store Scented Luxuries.  It was nice and moisturising with a nice scent, but I already have more body scrubs than I need!

Ultraceuticals Ultra Hydrating Lotion  - An HG moisturiser for me that I'll continue to repurchase again and again! I think this is my fourth bottle/tube, it's so lightweight and soothing and perfect for my oily skin.



No comments:

Post a Comment